- You can improve your username on TikTok from your account options menu in both the Android or Apple iphone cellular app.
- After you change your TikTok username, you will have to wait at the very least 30 times to transform it again.
- Your TikTok username has to be special — if another consumer currently has the title you want, you cannot use it.
- Stop by Organization Insider’s Tech Reference library for extra tales.
It’s not unheard of to select a username when you make an account and afterwards appear to dislike that identify. This can be primarily genuine on TikTok, where your username is plastered on each and every movie you make.
No matter, you can constantly go in and modify your username on TikTok through your account settings. The procedure is really easy and takes just a number of faucets to complete.
Just be aware that you can only change your TikTok username when each 30 times, and it has to be unique — two customers won’t be able to share a username.
Here’s how to get it carried out through the application for equally Iphone and Android.
How to adjust username on TikTok
1. Open up the TikTok application and log into your account, if needed.
2. In the major menu, pick out “Me” — found in the considerably ideal corner of the base of the display screen.
3. Faucet “Edit profile.”
4. Pick out “Username.”
5. Delete your old username and enter a new just one.
6. Faucet “Save.”
If the username you pick isn’t out there, you’ll get a notification to that result at the top of the “Edit profile” webpage immediately after hitting the “Help save” button. You can expect to have to go back again into the “Username” part to test once again.
Insider Inc. gets a commission when you purchase via our backlinks.